Thursday, October 8, 2009

Digital Story - preMETEDL

I am really excited to put together my digital story. I had a wonderful vacation in Italy over a year ago and my pictures were stuck in my digital camera. It is nice to be able to use them for learning and also to be able to show them off.

I am a little worried because I saved my digital story beginnings to my drop.io and tried to open it on a different computer and it didn't work out so well. I also saved them to my personal UW account, so hopefully I can start from where I left off in class next week. If not, it didn't take me long to load all of my pics, so I am sure I can simply catch up.

During class I went to my blog and used my annotations to help me with my little group discussion on Brown's and Jenkin's articles. It is nice to be able to have access to my blog and other things (twitter) while in class.

1 comment:

  1. What I forgot to mention, the Photostory 3 was really really really easy to use. Which gave me a lot of confidence.

    ReplyDelete