Monday, October 12, 2009

METEDL #4

Since I only work Tues-Fri, my experiences with technology from Sat-Mo are quite different than for the rest of the week. We have a slow Internet connection at home and that is definitely a deterrent. Usually we do watch netflix movies, like last night (I watched a movie called "Let the Right One In"), that usually work fine (but sometimes stop during the movie and we just have to wait it out). I only use the computer when I really have to (if I need directions somewhere, or if I have an assignment and do not feel like going to the library).

Mondays I volunteer downtown at a women's shelter. I am planning on stopping by the library and asking about recommendations for a struggling reader. Before I leave I was planning on googling "Safeway gas station" to find a location near me. I got a Safeway gift card and want to use it for gas instead of food. Today will be similar to Sat & Sunday in that it will be relatively low tech for me. I should have a more interesting journal entry on Tuesday, when I go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment