Saturday, October 10, 2009

METEDL #2

My experiences with technology today? Well, being that it is Saturday (and I don't work on the weekends), it is fairly limited.

After I woke up I picked up the paper and opened it to read the headlines. I made some tea and just sat for about 30 mins. Next I decided I should take a shower and actually wake up. Haven't finished the paper yet. Wrote a thank you note to my mother-in-law and her fiance for some presents they brought us back from D.C.

This blog is the only thing I've done online thus far. I have to get some serious reading done today. I want to finish Hine's The Rise and Fall of the American Teenager, read 3 articles for my Ad Dev class and maybe walk to the library later. We'll see what I get done.

Looking back at my usual weekend trend I would have to say this one is looking like it is going to fall into the norm. I tend to either go down to visit my parents (if my husband is going on a fishing trip) and also visit my Tacoma friends while I am down there. If I don't feel like driving 45 mins south, I stay home and pick up the place. If my husband stays home we usually go out hiking or walking somewhere (we like Gold Bar). Last time we went to Monte Cristo.

Although my husband is out fishing this weekend I have decided to stay home. I do like having the place all to myself today. I can listen to music or just listen to the noise from outside and complete certain tasks at my own super slow weekend pace.

On my agenda today, besides all the reading? finding some way to kill these stupid fruit flies. I don't know where they came from, but they are really annoying. I might google some suggestions and see if I find a technique that works.

I would be surprised if my Sunday turned out to be more productive than today. Sundays are usually my mega lazy days. We'll see.

1 comment: