Sunday, October 11, 2009

METEDL #3

Today's experiences with technology? A bit frustrating! I have a bad Internet connection at the moment. I had wanted to blog my annotations for the last chapter of Hine's The Rise and Fall of the American Teenager, but I couldn't pull up anything for the longest time. I ended up writing down my annotations on the printout of my annotations for pp 1-56. Finally it seems to be working now (the Internet connection is stronger), so I was just able to post my annotations for later reading purposes.

After I post this, I will probably just leave the laptop on while I go out on the balcony to read ch 1 of Nakkula & Toshalis's Understanding Youth: Adolescent Development for Educators. I might go to work later today to print out the readings for this coming Thursday, or I might wait until Monday to do that. We'll see. I feel like listening to some music, so I will turn the record player on (yes we have a record player) and do some more reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment