Tuesday, October 13, 2009

METEDL #5

Today I am back in the office and am using many different devices. I have used the phone several times already, the fax machine and of course my computer. I have tweeted, Facebooked, checked my email in both email accounts (personal & work accounts), used paradox (our work software), and read some news.

I have found that Twitter gets overloaded super often. It is a little annoying. I found out that a friend of mine on Facebook has a Twitter account and wants to follow me. I told her that I would follow her as well. Some people from our class are still actively using Twitter, so that is kind of fun...following some of their ideas.

I definitely feel more productive at work. Technology is used for entertainment, but it is also necessary to complete tasks at work. It is a pretty even balance of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment